Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Road trip from Arizona

I had a very interesting trip this time around.  I flew home to my parents house in Delaware for four days.  I had to study for a professional exam that I needed to take in Phoenix, Arizona.  From there I flew to Arizona on May 5th to take the exam the next day.   Rachel flew out to Arizona with me from Pennsylvania because she needed help moving to Oregon and it all just worked out perfect. We got this sweet place to stay that was like a desert oasis.  We spend plenty of time packing and packing, but we still had time to enjoy the pool and hot tub.  Unfortunately, it wasn't quite as much pool time as I wanted and I was a little crabby to Rachel....sorry. We hit the road on the 9th and made it home on the 10th. The sunset leaving Arizona was amazing.  Best part is that I passed my exams, which was a huge relief.  






No comments: